Health First Medical Group General Practitioners are dedicated to providing the highest level of service, and assisting with all of your healthcare needs.
- General Medicine
- Antenatal Care
- Family Planning
- Mental Health Plans/Consultations
- Preventative Medicine
- Skin Checks
- Women’s Health Check
- Men’s Health Check
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Cervical Screening
- Diabetes Cycle of Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Reviews
- 45-49, 75 year old, Intellectually disabled & Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Assessments
- Childhood Immunisations
- Wound Care
- Salo Dressings
- INR Testing
- Ear Irrigation
- Minor Procedures including:
- Skin Biopsies
- Implanon Insertions & Removal
- Mirena Insertions
- Wedge Resections
- Zostavax Vaccinations (Shingles Vaccinations for over 70 Year olds)
- Home Medication Reviews
- My Aged Care Assessments
- Iron Infusions
Travel Consultation & Immunisations
Travel Consultations are intended to minimise potential health risks for you trip. Health First Medical Group offer a personalised Travel Health Consultation delivered by our nurses that are experienced and under traveller’s needs.
Health First Medical Group is an accredited Yellow Fever provider and registered Q Fever Provider.
We cater for:
- Adventure/Backpack traveller’s
- Groups – Sporting/Special interests
- Corporate/Business Traveller’s
- First Time Traveller’s
As part of your personalised Travel Consultation we provide traveller’s with:
- An up to date Travel Health Report
- Personalised Vaccination Booklets
- Reminders for booster immunisations
- On-site Vaccinations
We request you bring any previous immunisation summaries and your itinerary to your first consultation with our nurse.
Private Vaccination (In stock)
Please call Health First Medical Group for the cost of the vaccines. Due to the current circumstances travel vaccinations may not be in stock and may require them to be ordered in and can take up to 7 days to be received.
- Flu Vaccination
- Boostrix (Whooping Cough)
- Hep A
- Hep A Junior
- Hep B
- Hep A & B
- Chicken Pox (Varivax)
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal ACWY (Nimenrix)
Private Vaccinations – Travel
- Typhoid Vaccination
- Yellow Fever – Rabies
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Cholera (2 Doses)
Health First Medical Group offer Q fever appointments with our trained nurses. These appointments are done over two appointments a week apart.
First Consultation you will see our general practitioner then you are required to have a skin test and have a Pathology test provided by our pathology collection service.
Second Consultation you will have a consultation with one of our general practitioners for the results and then you will see the nurse for the Q fever vaccination.
Q Fever Skin Test: $33.00
Q Fever Vaccination: $143.00
Q Fever Professional Fee: $90.00
Total Service fee of $265.00. This is payable on your second consultation.