Quality care for your family
Welcome to Health First Medical Group
Health First Medical Group offers thorough, caring and family friendly healthcare. We have a focus on providing a high level of healthcare, not only through our caring and compassionate doctors, but with our allied health services, nursing team and administration support.
Health First Medical Group is committed to bringing back the family GP.
We understand there is a lot of questions surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine rollout now.
Unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to be able to participate in Phase 1B of the rollout and will not be administering the vaccination at Health First Medical Group.
To be eligible for this Phase you need to be one of the following:
- Elderly adults aged 80 years and over
- Elderly adults aged 70-79 years
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 55
- Adults with a specified medical condition*People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form.
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing* Workers will need to provide proof of occupation to demonstrate their eligibility.
To check your eligibility for the 1B rollout go to: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
If eligible you can use the make a booking button at the end of the check, enter your postcode to find the nearest Vaccinating Clinic.
To find your nearest Vaccinating Clinic you can also search via your postcode on your HotDoc app or at https://www.hotdoc.com.au/
Alternatively call the COVID-19 Helpline on 1800 020 080 for any queries you may have.
We plan to continue to offer COVID-19 swabbing to our patients that have symptoms and will be running our usual Flu Vaccine Clinics after Easter dependant on our supply arriving before then.
We will endeavour to keep our patients up to date on future developments or if circumstances change.
Please do not enter the Medical Clinic if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms;
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Any Flu/Cold/Sinus Symptoms
Please notify Reception and they will endeavour to allocate an isolate and mask appointment in the afternoon.
To be eligible for a telehealth consultation the patient must have been seen in-person at the clinic within 12months. If you are not eligible a non-rebatable fee of $50.00 will apply to all patients.
Private fees apply to all bookings excluding under 16 or over 65 pension card holders.
Monday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm